Let's be corny for a sec.
Jalapeño Cheddar Corn Mini Muffins
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20-25 mins | Makes about 20 mini muffins
- 1 pkg. Marie Callender's Corn Bread Mix
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 jalapeño, diced (seeds removed if you don't like things too spicy)
- 2 -4 tbs. diced green onions
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Make mix: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour into muffin tin: In a mini muffin tin, spray with Pam or other cooking spray equivalent. Use a tablespoon to divide batter equally (do not overfill!). Use a damp paper towel to clean up any drips!
- Bake muffins: Bake for 20-25 minutes (watch for the tops so they don't get too golden). Remove and let cool (i.e. do as I say, not as I do). Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, let me know what you think + be sure to tag any pictures with #TheSavvySpoon on Instagram!